We’re just over a week away from the start of the 2019 East Coast HDT Rally! As you make your way to Deer Run RV Resort, here are a few reminders:
- Make sure you reserved a campsite. If you don’t remember doing this, call the park as soon as possible.
- Most of the seminars will be in the tent just south of the bathhouse on the west side of the park. It’s not heated or air conditioned, so dress accordingly. The bathhouse will be open.
- When you arrive at the campground, continue on Peavine Firetower Rd past the gated entrance and general store. Turn left doubling back at the sign for “Big Rigs”, and park to the left or right side while you check in. Be sure to leave space for other rigs to exit the parking area.
- You will receive a name tag and lanyard at check in. Please wear your name tag for all events. We encourage wearing your name tag throughout the campground, to help you get to know your fellow rally attendees.
- If you do not attend the welcome session, see Donna Wagner to sign up for the Wednesday night potluck. She’ll be keeping track of what everyone is planning to bring, and trying to keep the vegetable-to-dessert ratio under control.
- Especially in the event of inclement weather, be sure to check the ECR website and/or Facebook page for schedule changes.
Remember that this isn’t a big, huge, commercialized rally, but there will be a number of businesses represented among rally participants. These aren’t vendors who pay for a booth, but individuals who contribute their time to making the rally what it is. If you want to purchase something, see or talk about a particular product, or get support, we encourage you to give them a heads-up (or place an order!) as soon as possible. There’s a discount or two in the links below too!
Safe travels and see you soon!