Each year, we try to improve upon the core presentations for those just getting started. We also try to rotate in new activities and topics of interest to both new and seasoned HDTers, ranging from budgeting to bingo. This year, approximately nine presentations are either completely new topics or substantially different from years past. Here are a few highlights:
- Is your steel a steal? — Dave Henegar shares his expertise in the steel business to help RVers get the right products for the job for various HDT projects.
- Tips and Tricks to Save Money while RVing — This is something of a follow-on to discussions about budgeting for full-time RVing with an HDT. Various money-saving strategies, tools, and other resources.
- Tech Help and Faster Shopping — This one’s a hands-on seminar. We’ll help you set up contactless payments, Cloudflare DNS, Authenticator, Signal/Messages/Telegram. Bring your smartphones! We’ll talk about what some of these things are, and why you might want to use them.
- You’re on the road and??? Paul Gillenwater leads an interactive discussion of the what-ifs in RVing with a big truck.
- Crazy Hat Night No, not a seminar, but a competition. Bring your crazy hats, and a snack to share on Tuesday evening.
- Trailer Trash Another interactive discussion of common issues and fixes, moderated by Carl Wagner.
- Hot Skin Demonstration/Presentation. You’ll be shocked by how common this problem can be. The professor, Randy Agee, will present what the problem is, how to detect it, and how to make sure you don’t actually get shocked.
- Simple LED Pedestal Checker — Randy Agee
- Electrical Troubleshooting — Chet Myrick
Download the 2019 ECR Schedule here.